January 3, 2019

Word Problems...Happy New Year (Post #4)

After completing quarterly tests in December, it was clear that we need to work on word problems. This mixed set requires addition, subtraction, and multiplication. There are also 7 multi-step problems. I will be using these next week in a center.

This is a new product that has been in the works for far too long! I used this in my classroom earlier this year. The step by step process helped my students understand word problems involving money. I'm posting a sample in my store. My goal is to complete the resource before heading back to school next week.
And I have added another page to the New Year's Review. My kiddos always need more practice with function tables. This resource is still free...but just for a short time. If you download, I would love to have your feedback.
Thanks so much for visiting by blog. Tomorrow I will be working on my plans for Social Studies...focusing on Colonial Life and the American Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment